The panel will consist of business practitioners only, senior managers from the European Manufacturing industry. No consultants, politicians, economists or other scientists will participate. The professional profile of an expert panel member is:
- Senior management position (current or previous) in a European based Manufacturing Industry (sector Oil & Chemicals, High Tech, Metals & Machinery or Automotive)
- Experience with strategic questions around Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Location strategies, Outsourcing, Off- and Re-shoring
- Preferably located in Germany, the UK or the Netherlands
Why should you join? ‘What’s in it for me?’
As member of the Made in Europe expert panel you will:
- Get detailed insight into current locations factors relevant for the Manufacturing Industry in general
- Develop your understanding of manufacturing location factors you and your peers consider most important
- Sharpen your knowledge of location factors relevant for your industry now and in the future
- Gain new insights into the development of new manufacturing location strategies for the industry
- Increase your expertise for improved decision making related to location strategies for the industry
- Receive a personal copy with an Executive Summary of the thesis ‘MADE IN EUROPE’, once completed
In addition to these personal benefits, your input can
- Contribute to scientific research in the field of Economic Geography, Strategic Management and Decision Making theory
- Support the European Manufacturing Industry in general with your insights and considerations
- Contribute to potential new Industrial policy from your national and/or European government
In summary, joining the Made in Europe expert panel will increase your knowledge, expertise, understanding and decision making capabilities related to industrial location strategies vital for the survival of your business in todays highly competitive, global manufacturing industry.
What is your ‘investment’?
A limited amount of your time. You will receive three (3) online questionnaires during the first half of 2017. Expected time consumption is less than 30 minutes per questionnaire.
All communication will be fully anonymous, web-based, accessible for you 24/7.
How can you join this research?
Select the JOIN NOW button.
You will be asked to register as expert panel member for the research Made in Europe. Following your online registration, you will receive an online Participation document, asking for some personal and professional details including a request to agree with the terms of joining as a participant to the research.